Ablenet Switches are designed to enable individuals with severe physical, motor control, or upper extremity disabilities or spinal cord injury to control switch-adapted devices.
- These switches are reliable, durable and colorful as well.
- Ideal for individuals with very little strength or range of motion.
Ablenet Mounting Systems
Ablenet Mounting Systems are highly customizable mounting systems which provide everything necessary to mount device. They include mounting arm, super clamp and three locking joints which allow flexible use and easy setup.
- They are strong and durable and allow individual to move it and bend it in any direction.
- Ideal for mounting switch, iDevice, or just about anything else to a table, chair, bed or most other surfaces.
AbleNet Speech Generating Devices
Speech generating devices from AbleNet assist user with communication and let them select messages to be spoken. You can choose, and change, the look of your communication device any time you like.
- Better-than-ever digital sound.
- Made of durable high-impact ABS plastic
- More recording time as well as more battery life
- Designed to provide audible feedback to the user
Ablenet Activity Supports
Activity Support by AbleNet enables children to participate in a variety of interactive games for playing with numerous games and activities including commercially-available board games.
- Wireless technology.
- Accurate programming and data collection.
- Helps developing social skills, strategic thinking along with fostering language.
Ablenet Connected Home Devices
Connected home devices help users and caregiver stay connected every time. They are useful at the time of emergencies. They can be installed at home or in a group home facility making users and caregivers connected.
Ablenet Computer and Tablet Access
Computer and Tablet Access devices enable children in accessing mouse and keyboard easily with just one click of switch.