Rehab Shower Commode Chairs
Rehab Shower Commode Chairs can be used as either commode or a shower chair. They are durable and comfortable which allow individual to handle shower and toilet activities with greater ease.
- Stainless steel frame is easily accessible for both user and attendant.
- Chairs can tilt up to 40° to provide extra pressure reduction and comfort.
- Caregivers can easily do daily bathing, washing and toileting routines with ease.
- Their wheels help maximize the maneuverability which makes the chair easy to propel without compromising with the security.
Bath Transfer Systems
Bath Transfer Systems let individual to safely transfer from the commode to shower or tub. They can be used for positioning, as a bedside commode, over-the-toilet commode, and roll-in shower chair and bath slider.
- Reduces transfer risks in the bathroom which can lead to injuries.
- Ideal positioning care for children with mild to moderate levels of physical disabilities.
- Easy to configure to apt the users showering and postural requirements and can be customized for the user’s bathroom environment.
Commode Chairs helps to fulfill bathroom needs for people who face problem to get on and off the toilet due to joint problems, aging, balance problem, surgery, weakness which makes toileting difficult.
- Easy to clean and are durable.
- Reduces the risk of falling as water and moisture can cause falls in the bathroom and make the surfaces slippery.
Transfer Benches are placed half inside the bathtub and half outside the bath tub for providing security while transfer to and from the tub while bathing. They are basically designed to slide into the shower or bathtub from a wheelchair.
- Aluminum frame which is lightweight, sturdy and corrosion resistant.
- Assist people who have trouble stepping in and out of the bath securely.
- They are reversible to accommodate any bathroom with locking suction cups for versatility and safety.
Shower Chairs/Stools makes bathing routine easy and comfortable as possible. They are easy to clean and are durable with power-coated frames.
- Perfect for individual with limited mobility and help avoid accidents in the bathrooms.
- Help clients who have difficulty in sitting in a standard bath tub or standing in the shower.
- Assist patients recovering from surgeries and injuries or for people going through rehabilitation, physical therapy, and other therapeutic procedures.
Special Needs Bath Lifts
Special Needs Bath Lifts give the confidence and ease to the individual user to safely get in and out of tub without the worry of slipping or falling. They improve the life of physically disabled people and weak elderly people who want to maintain as much independence as possible and look after them.
- For individuals with difficulty getting in and out of the tub.
- Portable, easy to store lightweight lifts with maximum comfort, efficiency, safety, and ease of use.
Toilet Safety Frames
Toilet Safety Frames are metal frame mounted around the toilet which offer support in sitting down and rising from the seat.
- Sturdy and lightweight for additional comfort and support.
- Designed to surround the toilet thereby providing supports when transferring both on and off the toilet.
- Assist individuals recovering from hip or knee surgery, or who have a physical condition which makes sitting and rising from a toilet problematic.
Raised Toilet Seats
Raised Toilet Seats are used as additional attachment on the current toilet seat to add extra height for the user making sit down and rise up easier and help to prevent falls.
- Ideal for people with knee bending problem, arthritis and knee pain.
- Allow a patient to more easily get up from and down to a regular home toilet.
- Decreases the distance for individual to sit from a standing position to their toilet.
Shower Trolleys allow the caregiver to transport patients from the bed to the shower, and also back again. Their interface provides an easy-to-maneuver and easy-to-use hygiene solution for both caregivers and immobile patients.
- Eliminate manual lifting which reduces the risk of back injuries.
- Ideal for individual restricted to bed and need a caregiver to assist them with showering.
- Also allow the caregiver to maintain an ergonomic position though assisting the user with washing, drying, dressing and undressing.
Specialty Bath Tubs
Specialty Bath Tubs allow individuals with limitations to have a more pleasant bathing experience.
- Makes bath time comfortable and their construction permit liberty to move around in.
- Adjustable height allows individual to set it to a height to promote good standing posture for the caregiver.
Bath Boards are designed to make having a bath a much easier and more relaxing experience for those who struggle to get into and out of the bath, by removing the need to step into the bath.
- Portable for easy storage and travel.
- Convenient, comfort and safe to use.
- Allow the user to move safely over to the bath and also provides a safe and comfortable seat.
Bath Accessories are lightweight, durable and easy to clean devices. They provide additional stability, making bathing safe and secure.
- Easy to install without the need of any tools.
- Ideal for those individuals with physical limitations.