Columbia Pediatric AquaLift with Hi-Back Wrap Around Support
Aqualift Hi-Back wrap around support bath lifter is for children who are mildly involved and have head control. Provides a child needed torso support while in water for bathing or play. Adjustability allows support to grow with the child. Aqualift is lightweight and compact for easy travel and storage.
Features and Benefits
- Low voltage 14.4V "Smart" battery, a safety mechanism that prevents the chair from lowering when there is not enough power to fully raise after use
- Aqualift has been designed to fit most baths and the compact unit takes up minimal space in your bathroom
- Suction cups prevents lifter from sliding
- Reclining back; provides versatile positioning
- Easy to operate bathlift
- No installation or tools required
- Highly portable
- Easily disassembles for storage or travel
- Side flap for easy lateral transfer
- Easy to use soft-touch control
- Battery charger
- Latex and silicon free
- Different size backs are interchangeable. Back sizes: Small, Medium, Low and High Backs.
- Mesh is bacteria and fungal resistant.
- Rustproof PVC and stainless steel construction.