HomeCare Adjustable Beds
HomeCare Adjustable Beds are entirely powered and have independent head and foot adjustments. They provide easy to use solutions to help caregivers manage patient safety, comfort, and positioning.
- These beds are comfortable, easy-to-operate and also help enhance the independence of the user.
- Offer a combination of function, aesthetics, durability, and value to enhance the well-being of both the resident and caregiver.
- They also deliver protection from skin breakdown which helps protect the patient’s skin during repositioning by keeping the hips in place.
Therapeutic Mattresses & Overlays
Therapeutic Mattresses & Overlays are specifically designed for the needs of the patient at the risk of skin breakdown. Overlays are devices placed directly over a standard mattress, they utilize low air loss, powered flotation without air loss or alternating pressure.
- Distribute pressure evenly and reduce friction to prevent skin breakdown and pressure sores/ulcers.
- Also prevent skin maceration by releasing less air and have shear management and pressure redistribution.
- Provide caregivers an unmatched combination of microclimate management, pressure redistribution, ease of use and user/caregiver safety.
Overbed Tables provide added security, stability and swivel casters which allow for easy maneuverability. They are ideal for use in the bedroom and anywhere around the home.
- These tables are easily adjusts for right or left hand use and height variation.
- Offer added space for several needs like eating a meal, writing a letter or solving a crossword puzzle.
- They combine attractive, ergonomic design with infection-resistant features exclusively suitable to the healthcare environment.
Homecare Bed Wedges & Supports
Homecare Bed Wedges & Supports provide comfortable support in a variety of positions allowing individual to easily add extra support where they need it most. They are particularly useful for people limited to bed for long periods.
- Aid caregivers in better position patients for more comfort.
- Ideal for reading, watching television, eating or simply relaxing.
- Reduces excessive pressure on spine, improves circulation, and relieves muscle tension.
Homecare Bed Support Rails
Homecare Bed Support Rails are for individuals who need added security and safety while in bed. They are designed to allow the user to get in and out of bed safely and easily. They are the perfect solution to bedroom mobility.
- They can be a safety, convenience or security measure.
- These bed support rails are durable, easy to clean and provide optimum support to the user.
- They can prevent bedridden patients and hospital patients from rolling or falling out of bed.
HomeCare Bed Accessories
HomeCare Bed Accessories are designed to support individuals to change positions while in bed and help in the transfer from bed to chairs. They are lightweight and are easy-to-assemble.
- They also help provide independence to the user.
- These bed accessories are durable and reduce risk of tipping.
- Made up of strong durable material and offer superior performance.