HomeCare Adjustable Beds
HomeCare Adjustable Beds are power operated with independent head and foot adjustments which helps caregivers to easily manage patient safety, comfort and positioning.
- Comfortable, easy-to-operate and also help enhance the independence of the user.
- Offer a combination of function, aesthetics, durability, and value to enhance the well-being of both the resident and caregiver.
- Prevent skin breakdown which helps protect the patient’s skin during repositioning by keeping the hips in place.
Therapeutic Mattresses & Overlays
Therapeutic Mattresses & Overlays are specifically designed to prevent patient’s skin breakdown. Overlays are placed over a standard mattress; they utilize low air loss, powered flotation without air loss or alternating pressure.
- Distribute pressure evenly and reduce friction to prevent skin breakdown and pressure sores/ulcers.
- Prevent skin maceration by releasing less air and have shear management and pressure redistribution.
- Provide caregivers an unmatched combination of microclimate management, pressure redistribution, ease of use and user/caregiver safety.
HomeCare Bed Accessories
HomeCare Bed Accessories support users to change position while in bed and also help transferring themselves from bed to chair. These accessories are lightweight and easy to assemble.
- User independence.
- Durable and reduce risk of tipping.
- Made up of strong material for superior performance.