Therapy benches are designed to assist in a wide range of children's therapy programmes both at home and school.
- Quick, hassle-free height adjustability of these benches helps to accommodate users from children to adults.
- They can play a significant role in assisting children to progress from floor-based therapy to kneeling and from kneeling through to standing.
- Therapists use them in physical, occupational and speech therapy, particularly when the child needs a stable sitting surface to attain extreme arm and hand movements for play, learning, and daily living activities.
Therapy Tables provide a stable, comfortable sitting platform. They help to keep young patients calm and relaxed during a medical examination in doctor’s offices, clinics or hospitals.
- They are easy to maintain, strong and available in a wide selection of heights, widths and lengths.
- Usually used by healthcare specialists such as physicians, chiropractors, physical therapists, occupational therapists or massage therapists.