You have no items in your shopping cart.
Columbia 2100 Therapedic IPS Transport/Mobility Base
- The lightweight folding frame designed specifically for use with the Columbia Medical Therapedic Integrated Positioning System (IPS) Car seats.
- The transport base is an ideal alternative to a traditional positioning wheelchair
- Perfect for use while shopping at the mall, going to the playground, or traveling.
- Model 2100 features a weight capacity of 20-102 pounds
- Designed for use with the Model 2000 IPS Car Seat.
2100 Therapedic IPS Transport Base
2100 Therapedic IPS Transport Base with 2000 IPS Car Seat
- Five angles of tilt: 20, 25, 30, 35, or 40 degrees
- Height adjustable footrest
- Built to go: large wheels for a smooth ride on any surface
- Convenient: Folds down to carry, travel or store
- Easy to use: Seat locks into the base with ease
- Lightweight yet strong, durable frame
Back to product