Comfort Company Foot Supports
Comfort Company Foot Supports are designed to relieve pressure points and reduce the risk of skin breakdown. They provide increased comfort, protection, and proper foot positioning when attached to a wheelchair.
- Leg abductor wedges- enable users to maintain proper leg positioning while recovering from hip replacements or fractures.
- Calf protectors- provide a simple solution for users who need posterior lower leg support, they position the feet safely on the footrests.
- Amputee supports- have swing-away and quick release features allow patients to be easily transferred in and out of a wheelchair within seconds.
Comfort Company Postural Supports
Comfort Company Postural Supports includes abduction pillows, bed wedges, body bolsters, gait belts, gap space eliminators, hip bolsters.
- Gap space eliminators- Designed to eliminate gaps between bed and mattress in increments of 2", 4", and 6".
- Abduction pillows- enable users to maintain proper leg positioning while recovering from hip replacements or fractures.
- Bed wedges, body and hip bolsters- have multi-dimensional stretch design which alleviates pressure on bony prominences and provide skin protection, pressure relief and comfort.
Comfort Company Lap Trays
Comfort Company Lap Trays are easy-to-clean, comfortable and usually compatible with any wheelchair. Offer a combination of a rigid insert, high resiliency foam, and a nylon cover.
- These lap trays are durable, portable and lightweight.
- They provide a stable surface for eating, reading, or working.