You wear compression stockings to improve blood flow in your legs. Compression stockings gently squeeze your legs to move blood up your legs. This helps prevent leg swelling and, to a lesser extent, blood clots. Compression stockings are a specialized hosiery designed to help prevent the occurrence of, and guard against further progression of, venous disorders such as edema, phlebitis and thrombosis. Compression stockings are elastic garments worn around the leg, compressing the limb.
- This reduces the diameter of distended veins and increases venous blood flow velocity and valve effectiveness.
- Compression therapy helps decrease venous pressure, prevents venous stasis and impairments of venous walls, and relieves heavy and aching legs.
- Knee-high compression stockings are used not only to help increase circulation, but also to help prevent the formation of blood clots in the lower legs.
Both men and women can benefit from our wide line of anti-embolism stockings and socks that deliver adequate pressure to improve blood circulation, relieve pain, and energize the legs. From our thigh-high compression stockings to our open-toe knee-high stockings for men and women.
- Compression wear has also been adopted by the sports science industry.
- This compression, when combined with the muscle pump effect of the calf, aids in circulating blood and lymph fluid through the legs.
Compression pantyhose proves that compression therapy hosiery can look great and still deliver the benefits of high-quality gradient compression therapy. Pantyhose provide mild graduated compression to help energize the legs and improve blood flow, and feel just as great as you look in our flattering compression hose.
Compression pantyhose are available in a wide range of popular styles like Sheer, Opaque, Open toe, Petite or Short length, Maternity, Leggings and more.