Convaid Cruiser Pediatric Stroller
The Convaid Cruiser Wheelchair leads the world in compact-folding positioning systems. Its lightweight portability and solid durability make it the most convenient compact wheelchair for busy parents and children. The Cruiser has a 30º fixed tilt – perfect for someone who needs increased upper body positioning. Innovative positioning options help you achieve the ideal support for your child, and the patented design provides maximum comfort and durability.
Features and Benefits
- Sleek silver frame has a trendy new look
- One-Piece Adjustable Push Handle - For easy maneuvering.
- New wider wheels with "quick release" rear wheels
- Under Seat Storage Basket & Side Bags - Provides extra storage for quick trips to the park
- New style head & neck support provides excellent positioning
- 30° Fixed Tilt - Promotes upper body positioning for individuals with limited upper body strength or trunk stability
- Self Tensioning Seating Surface - Frame is uniquely designed to open wider with the weight of the occupant - this design keeps the fabric taut, and provides a flat/stable seating surface for optimal positioning.
- 85° -95° Seat-to-Back Angle Adjustment - Enhanced positioning for individuals with limited ability to bend at the waist
- Cruiser EI -Size 10 - Early Intervention (EI) wheelchair designed to address the positioning needs of children under 50 Ibs. (suggested age range from 6 months to 4 years)
- Frame Folds Compactly - For easy storage and transport - fold and go. Lightweight & compact folding - wheelchair folds like an umbrella stroller!
- 2 Upholstery Options Available - Padded Cordura for added comfort or Textilene for breathability
- In-Depth Positioning Options - Provide optimal positioning for increased therapeutic benefits - all day seating
- Crash Tested Transit Models - Adhere to national safety standards, and provide safe transport in bus or van
The Seat Width measurement is determined by measuring the widest point across the hips when sitting comfortably, and adding 1 to 2 inches for comfort and growth.
All Convaid wheelchairs with a "T" in the model name, are WC19 Transit Ready and can be used as seating in a bus or van.