Walking Aids assist individuals with hip and knee arthritis and who have chronic problems, as well as acute injuries, such as ankle sprains and leg fractures. Walking aids includes canes, crutches and walkers.
- Great comfort, stability and easy to use.
- Lightweight, durable and are constructed of either durable steel or aluminum.
Lift Chairs help senior persons and other special needs individuals assisting getting up from seated position and minimize the risk of a fall and reduce the strain on joints.
- Stylish, comfortable and dependable.
- Offer excellent comfort, support and ease to the user.
- Designed to perfectly contour the body for maximum comfort.
Reachers are lightweight and designed for picking up objects. They help people with special needs achieve more independence.
- Versatile, safe and durable.
- Require minimum pressure to grab items.
- Help to retrieve or put away items safely without strenuous stretching, bending and straining.
- Durable and offer maximum comfort an ideal ergonomic fit.
- Perfect for those recovering from hip repair or replacement surgery.
- Lightweight, flexible, durable as well as easy-to-use.
- Meets user needs and ensure maximum comfort while delivering clinically-effective results.
Hip Chairs provide an elevated seat to help the user to rest their buttocks without fully flexing the hip joint.
Compression Therapy is a simple and effective means of increasing blood flow activity in the lower limbs through strengthening vein support. Varieties of arm and leg garment sizes are available including half leg, full leg, half arm and full arm options.