Walking Aids are for those patients who have chronic problems, including hip and knee arthritis, as well as those who have acute injuries, such as ankle sprains and leg fractures. They include canes, crutches and walkers.
- These aids offer great comfort, stability and ease of use.
- They are lightweight, sturdy and are constructed of either durable steel or aluminum.
Lift Chairs are an ideal option for seniors or disabled persons who need a bit of assistance getting up from a seated position.
- They are stylish, comfortable and reliable.
- Offer excellent comfort, support and ease to the user.
- Designed to perfectly contour the body for maximum comfort.
- These chairs minimize the risk of a fall and reduce the strain on joints.
Reachers are lightweight and designed for picking up objects. They help people with special needs achieve more independence.
- They are versatile, safe as well as durable.
- They require minimum pressure to grab items.
- Help to retrieve or put away items safely without strenuous stretching, bending and straining.
- Durable and offer maximum comfort an ideal ergonomic fit.
- Perfect for those recovering from hip repair or replacement surgery.
- Compression therapy garments are lightweight, flexible, durable as well as easy-to-use.
- Meets the needs of users and ensure maximum comfort while delivering clinically-effective results.
- Wide varieties of arm and leg garment sizes are available including half leg, full leg, half arm and full arm options.
Hip Chairs provide an elevated seat to help the user to rest their buttocks without fully flexing the hip joint.
Compression Therapy is a simple and effective means of increasing blood flow activity in the lower limbs through strengthening vein support.