Walking Aids assist individuals with hip and knee arthritis and who have chronic problems, as well as acute injuries, such as ankle sprains and leg fractures. Walking aids includes canes, crutches and walkers.
- Great comfort, stability and easy to use.
- Lightweight, durable and are constructed of either durable steel or aluminum.
Reachers are lightweight and designed for picking up objects. They help people with special needs achieve more independence.
- Versatile, safe and durable.
- Require minimum pressure to grab items.
- Help to retrieve or put away items safely without strenuous stretching, bending and straining.
Dressing aids from drive medical and etac has all items which helps users in day to day activities without any stain on hands arms, and shoulders. These are lightweight, and makes user to dress independently without seeking any help.
Feeding aids products from drive medical and etac are easy to use for day to day dining and feeding needs. They are lightweight and come with ergonomic design which prevents any stain on hands, arms, and shoulders.
These pillows are made of high-quality materials and designed to provide cervical support with comfortable and contoured fit, these pillows decrease neck pain symptoms, anti-inflammatory medications and more.