Ottobock Eco-Buggy Lightweight Pediatric Transport Wheelchair
Simple, Lightweight way to Transport
- Up to 50 kilogram loads
- Also suitable for larger children
- Easy to navigate on all surfaces
- Individually adaptable
- Lightweight, stable folding buggy made from aluminum
- Reinforced seat and back upholstery
- Footrest, height adjustable; divisible, swing-away footplate
- Twin-roller casters with swivel lock
- Wheel lock at the rear wheels
- Lap belt
- Folding storage bag
- Maximum load capacity of 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Small folding size
Eco-buggy lightweight transport wheelchair can be used to transport special needs children fast and easy whether for shopping trips or visit to therapist. The child stays well positioned during transport. Eco-buggy is maneuverable and easy to push. The front wheel steering can be locked. The reinforced upholstery in both the seat and back sections along with a stable, height adjustable footrest assembly and a pelvic strap makes the eco-buggy wheelchair especially safe for the child.
Easily foldable for storage
Transportation tie-down anchors
The footrest can be segmented and folded to the side, so the child can enter the buggy easily or can be comfortably lift by the parents. The back angle can be adjusted in order to change the child's seating position.
Powder-coated aluminum frame makes the Eco-Buggy lightweight yet extremely stable. Four spring-mounted twin-roller casters and an integrated swivel lock on the front wheels allow the Eco-Buggy to be adapted for a range of applications.