Medical gloves are disposable gloves used during medical examinations and procedures that helps prevent cross-contamination between caregivers and patients.
- They are made of different polymers including latex, nitrile rubber, vinyl and neoprene.
- They come unpowdered or powdered with cornstarch to lubricate the gloves and making them easier to put on the hands.
Compression gloves offers support and control the swelling and discomfort in the hand. It provides coverage for the entire hand and thumb with cutouts for the fingertips.
- Helps to provide greater comfort.
- Stay cooler longer when wearing the gloves.
- Helps to reduce lymphedema and improve athletic performance and reduce muscle fatigue.
Utility gloves help to provide better control when using hand tools.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Designed two-piece palm eliminates material bunching.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber top closure provides a secure fit.
- Reinforced thumb and index finger provide added durability.
- Form-fitting TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
Finger cot used to cover one or more fingers in situations where a full glove is unnecessary like medical and rubber gloves.
- Cover wounds on fingers during work and improve the wearer's grip.
- They are made from a variety of water-tight materials including latex, nitrile rubber and vinyl.
Food Service Gloves
Food service gloves are multipurpose gloves and used for food preparation. It is designed for short-term use.
Glove Liners keep your fingers nimble when the temperature drop and touch screen-friendly thumb and forefinger.
- Lightweight knit for ease of movement.
- Stay in touch without freezing your fingers.
- Knit-in touch screen capability on thumb and index finger.
- They are perfect for those who want to keep their gloves on while using touch screens during run or walking.