Jay Whitmyer Headrests
Jay Whitmyer Headrests are adjustable, modular head support systems with a large variety of possible configurations to suit people who require a high degree of support.
- Provide a complete range of head positioning solutions.
- Easily adjustable and accommodate changes or inconsistencies in body positioning.
- Offer wide variety of solutions for support and/or control of the cervical spine and head, from the most basic of needs to the most complex.
Stealth Head & Neck Support Systems
Stealth Head & Neck Support Systems provides a maximal, proximal foundational connection between the head and neck.
- Shape of these i2i joins the head and neck and forms a support similar to that of an exoskeleton.
- Adjustable arms allow unique positioning and flexion with a locking mechanism to keep them in place.
Danmar Head & Neck Supports
Danmar Head & Neck Supports offer the highest level of protection to special needs individuals.
- Can be used with any seating system and by individuals who are ambulatory.
- Head supports are designed for patients needing head coverage after surgery.
- Neck supports promote easy head movement from side to side and features soft foam which wraps around the neck.
Metalcraft Head & Neck Support
Metalcraft head and neck supports controls of cervical spine and head of even most complex users.
- Ergonomic design and comfortable.
- Multiple adjustable options
- Various options available for perfect head support.
Specialty Headrests/Neck Supports
Specialty Headrests/Neck Supports are easy to fit and easy to put on and remove.
- Provide a wide range of benefits secondary to the good, natural, and healthy support.
- These head support systems help users to have a focused and balanced posture and eases mobility and rotation of the head to obtain a vertical and physiological positioning of the head.