Special Needs Helmets
Special Needs Helmets are a necessity for special needs children who possess lesser control of their head or other body parts.
- Comfortable to wear as well as effective in reducing the risk of head injury.
- Lightweight, fully ventilated and offer complete head protection to the child.
- Available in a variety of styles and configurations to suit unique and special needs.
- Each Special Needs Helmet includes an adjustable chin guard or chinstrap for added comfort and safety.
Special Needs Head & Neck Supports
Special Needs Head & Neck Supports are safe and comfortable devices to help children with special needs maintain an upright and supported posture.
- Aid in maintaining mid-line head positioning of child.
- Also help improves breathing, swallowing, feeding and social interaction.
- Help the special needs children to control their head and neck positions so as to reduce the risks of any accidents.