Patient lift buyer's guide.
Hoyer professional journey power stand-up lift is a compact and lightweight stand-up lift. Professional journey lift allows caregiver to maneuver in tight spaces while folding for easy storage or transportation and ensures that everyone’s need are met. The Journey lift is the first stand-up lift on the market that has adjustable cow-horn mechanism to support a range of patient heights and sizes. Journey stand-up lift includes newly designed bump guard to provide additional protection against base plates and paint finishes.
Electrical shock protection
- Battery capacity 3.2A ampere-hours
- Charger rated output 29.5 VDC. Max. 19W
- Charger rated input 100-240V AC VDC 50/60Hz
- Battery 24vDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type
Degree of shock protection
- Charger - class II
- Lift - Internal power source
- Lift - Type B
- Charger - Type B
- Intended operating environment: > 5°C < 40° C
- Outside this environment functionality and safety may be compromised
- Adjustable kneepad
- Adjustable cow-horn
- Unique folding design
- Newly designed bump guard
- Weight capacity up to 341 lbs.
- Buy now and get a sling free..
We are unable to accept returns or exchanges of Hygiene products due to health concerns.
Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Sling use Disclaimer: Please note that we recommend only to use the recommended brand slings with your Patient lifts, we do not guarantee compatibility of other sling brands with your lift model.
Click here for accessory images
Please call or email us to order the accessories separately.