Invacare IVC Manual Single Crank Hi/Lo Bed is an easy to clean and maintain hospital bed that is perfect for a health care facility or even your home. The IVC Manual Bed has a durable and easily washable, reducing and clean cost, while their interchangeability reduces inventory. The Manual Bed features have been designed to make the bed easier to deliver, set up, clean and maintain. The mattress is available in lengths of 80" and 84". The Manual Single Cranks located at the foot end of the bed raise and lower upper body and knees, as well as bed height.
- Patent pending
- Extended maintenance schedule - every 3 years or with every new user
- Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- 5 Years Limited Warranty: On Welds
- 2 Years of Limited Warranty: On Mechanical/Electrical Components
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repair on the part of the individual owner or normal wear & tear. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by neglect, accident or misuse, nor parts altered or serviced by an agency not authorized by the manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.