Convaid Lite Rider Pediatric Stroller
Lite Rider kids wheelchairs weigh as little as 16-pounds, making it one of the lightest children's wheelchairs in the market. It is perfect for outings to school, day programs, or doctor visits. This ultra lightweight pediatric wheelchair is compact folding with a grow-able seat depth, height adjustable flip-up armrests, and height adjustable swing away footplates. It has an upright seat with a fixed tilt of just 10° for added comfort. The Lite Rider is a great back-up wheelchair for a power wheelchair or a heavy, non-folding wheelchair.
- 10 degrees Fixed Tilt - Provides an upright position for individuals with good trunk strength and upper body stability.
- Ultra-Lightweight Wheelchair - It is easy to lift and carry.
- Self Tensioning Seating Surface - Frame is uniquely designed to open wider with the weight of the occupant - this design keeps the fabric taut, and provides a flat/stable seating surface for optimal positioning.
- Compact Folding Frame - Easily stows in a car, bus or airplane.
- Comprehensive Positioning Options - Address all positioning needs.
- Size Adjustable Frame - Extends the life of the chair for a growing child.
- Removable, Washable Fabric - Is anti-bacterial and fire retardant.
The proper Seat Width measurement is decided by taking the widest point across between the hips and the knees when sitting comfortably and adding about 1 to 2 inches for your child's comfort and growth.