Ankle Positioning ideal for individuals with poor lower extremity control, spasticity, impaired sensation, eversion/inversion malalignments, body-scheme deficits, and heel cord shortening.
- They help stabilize the feet, allow controlled movement.
- Designed to be the most secure means of holding the foot.
- They have high quality materials and quality construction.
- Ankle positioning devices are designed to be worn over socks and shoes.
- Also help reduce the risk of skin breakdown or client injury which may result from periods of high tone or continual contact with the hangers and footplates.
Wheelchair Footplates are intended for the user's foot to rest on. They are designed to protect the lower extremities from injury and skin breakdown resulting from periods of high tone.
- They can be either standard or angle adjustable.
- These footplates are durable as well as easy-to-install.
- Designed to provide comfort, increased foot support and stability.
Calf Straps are designed for patients requiring support behind the calf, and are in need of evenly distributed pressure. They are the easy way to keep your child’s legs positioned correctly onto the footplate.
- These straps are lightweight but super durable.
- They can be used on rigid or swingaway wheelchairs.
- Provide comfort and support for the lower extremities.
- Can be mounted on any wheelchair for enhanced cushioning and pressure distribution.
- Calf straps or panels loop around the wheelchair frame and give easy fit across footplate.
Leg Harnesses are the go-to solution for people that tend to slide out of their chairs, thrust or have spasticity. They give support to the user while seated in the wheelchair.
- They are excellent way to stabilize the pelvis.
- Help to provide added safety and an improved ride.
- Can be easily installed or attached to the wheelchair.
- Prevent from falling and permit upper body positioning.
- Ideal for a variety of wheelchair users including those living with cerebral palsy.
- Padded leg harness help assists with leg abduction; reduces rotation and distributes pressure evenly.
Knee Adductors have been designed to assist with the positioning of the client’s legs when seated in their wheelchair.
- Holds legs comfortably together and are easy to clean.
- Offer advantage in the areas of security, comfort, style, and provides proper posture.
- Provide a comfortable and effective support, assisting in maximizing seating tolerance and function.
Amputee Supports provide patients a fully adjustable support. They allow patients to be transferred in and out of a wheelchair within seconds.
- Amputee pad has adduction to help center residual limb.
- Swing away hardware- quick release unit allows for fast and simple swing away.
- Designed to install on all popular wheelchairs within minutes, onto either left or right side.
Pelvic Positioning are ideal for people with moderate to severe physical disabilities such as cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy and developmental delay.
- Help improves overall body posture and function of the individual.
- Pelvic positioning supports are designed to help keep the pelvis stable and aligned.
- Provide maintenance of stability for individual in a wheelchair, particularly for those with spasticity.