ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Lite 2 Point & 4 Point Power Patient Sling Lift
Maxi Lite Patient Sling Lift is a portable passive lift optimized for vehicle transfers. Vehicle transfers involving dependent patients are one of the most complicated and precarious tasks for healthcare facility staff. limited space and awkward body mechanics make this kind of transfer particularly difficult for nurses and caregivers. Maxi lite is a portable lifter that ensures vehicle transfers are always comfortable, safe routines.
- Easy to use with patient starting from a seated or supine position
- Powered remote handset operation allows the operator to stay close to the resident at all times
- Collapsible for easier portability and less storage space
The Maxi Lite has a safe working load of 350 lbs. It also features an integrated charger allowing for easy charging. For higher usage applications, there is an optional wall charger available, which assures the lift is always ready for use with fully charged battery.
- Integrates with most vehicle types
- Folds up for storage
- Integrated charge or optional wall-mounted charger
- Adjustable chassis legs
- Emergency power shut-off
- Maxi Lite Patient Lift can be used in the emergency rooms, group homes or nursing facility as an ideal solution for all daily lifting needs.
- The lift can be fold up into a compact unit when not in use thus requires less storage space.
- Maxil Lite has adjustable chassis legs enabling the lift to pass through standard doorways and to fit around arm chairs and wheelchair during transfers.
- Delivered fully assembled.
- Maxi Lilte has a safe working load (SWL) of 160 kg (350 lbs).
- Maxi Lite is supplied with either an integrated charger or a wall-mounted charger, depending on needs and frequency of use.
- The Lifter's remarkably small footprint does not compromise its high lifting stroke, as the unique flat manual spreader bar enables both a higher lifting height and good legroom for the patient or resident.
- Distinctive clip slings and the flat spreader bar provides maximum support and stability; giving the patient a feeling of security and safety during all supine and seated transfers.
- Maxi Lite is equipped with both pillar-mounted and handset controls for ease of use during all activities including bed, wheelchair and vehicle transfers and lifting from the floor.
PORTABLE PASSIVE FLOOR LIFTER THAT IS FOLDABLE AND OPTIMUM FOR CAR TRANSFERS.
MAXI LITE - Portable Passive Lift - Optimized for Vehicle Transfer
Safe and Secure : The slings are very easy to apply from the seated or supine position with the split leg design. They are safe and secure due to the no swing and sway design utilizing short clips instead of long straps. This allows the Maxi Lite to easily maneuver while the legs are in the closed position.
Comfortable Slings : The slings are also extremely comfortable with the padded leg sling design. This, together with the reclining action of the unique frame, creates a feeling of complete security. All of the slings are color-coded to make size selection easier.
Powered Remote Handset : The powered remote handset operation allows the operator to stay close to the resident at all times, which is a particularly useful feature when lifting from the floor. The Maxi Lite has completely dual controls for ease of use.
Less Storage Space : The Maxi Lite is collapsible, which means easier portability and less storage space. At its narrowest, the Maxi Lite passes through a standard doorway. At its widest, it fits around an armchair or wheelchair.
|Suitable for Dorris & Emma|
|D. Dorris, who has no capacity to support herself.|
|E. Emma, who is almost completely bedridden and totally dependent|