ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Sky 440 2-Point Portable Power Ceiling Lift System
The new ultra-light portable ceiling lift system - A portable solution for maximum flexibility
Maxi Sky 440 is an easy to operate ceiling lift system that includes the features of a fixed system with the benefits of maximum flexibility and movement. Maxi Sky 440 is a portable ceiling lift solution that allows a single caregiver to perform transfers under handset control without stress or strain and with no manual lifting.
- Weighs just 14.3 lbs (6.5 kg).
- The Maxi Sky 440 can lift up to 440 lbs (200 kg), making it ideal for transferring most non-moving residents.
- The compact lift cassette with folding sling hooks and integrated carry handle is very easy to move from room to room.
- The Tarzan hook feature allows the "swing" transfer of both lift cassette and resident directly from one track to another.
- Room to room track transfers can be performed without modifying doorways.
GANTRY OR PERMANENT TRACK?
SMOOTH OPERATION: Controls are easily accessible on the handset or the front of the lift cassette. The electronic soft-start and soft-stop makes it easy for the carer to ensure the lift can always be stopped smoothly and safely, exactly in the required position.
BUILT -IN SAFEGUARDS: Features such as a brake, manual lowering system and stopping device safeguard the resident in the event of an emergency. A current limiter prevents lift use if the battery is low.
SIMPLE MAINTENANCE: Changing the battery in the lift cassette is easy and requires only a screwdriver. A red light on the lift cassette alerts the carer when servicing is required. The modular design means replacement components can be simply snapped into place.
FULL RANGE OF SLINGS: A complete range of loop slings is available for use on the 2-point spreader bar. The wide-set sling hooks make transfers more comfortable for the resident.
TARZAN HOOK: Using an additional strap called the Tarzan hook allows smooth and easy transfers between track systems or rooms.
ON TRACK: The tight radius of the curved track sections enables layouts with superior space utilization. Track sections fit together using a unique pin-locking system. Seamless joints provide a smooth ride for the resident during lateral movement.
Maxi Sky 440 patient ceiling lift system offers a wide range of possible installations and functions.
- Safe working load: 440 lbs (200 kg)
- Electronic soft-start and soft-stop
- Emergency lowering device
- Emergency stopping device
- Emergency brake
- Low battery indicator
- LED indicator for maintenance required
- Battery charging indicator
- Pass through system to swing from room to room
- Overload circuit protection
- Strap length up to 88" (2.2 m)
- Height from floor to ceiling 82-118" (2.1-3 m)
|Mobility Gallery : Suitable for Doris and Emma|
|D Doris, who has no capacity to support herself
E Emma, who is almost completely bedridden and totally dependent