Medicaleshop offers a wide selection of Incontinence Supplies at affordable prices for home delivery. Our Incontinence products are absorbent, discreet, and comfortable. From Pads and Liners, to Diapers, and Incontinence Care. Each of our products are available online for home delivery at the best prices.
- Briefs & Diapers Briefs & Diapers are absorbent briefs which fit snugly using tape tabs for fastening. They are the most comprehensive, healthiest and environmentally friendly incontinence solution available today giving adults all the comfort and confidence needed when deciding upon daily activities.
- Bed pads & underpads Bed pads & underpads are designed to draw moisture away from the body to prevent irritation. They use multiple layers to prevent wetness from spreading to chairs, beds etc.
- Protective Underwear Protective Underwear are designed for use by individuals with moderate urinary incontinence. They contain specially designed ventilated panels to ensure breathability while maintaining dry and healthy skin.
- Underwear & Pants Underwear & Pants offer the maximum protection, absorbency and reliability in a discreet way. They prevent leakages ensures long term dryness, which means client can get on with their life with complete confidence.
- Liners & pads Liners & pads offer a high level of dignity and comfort and are ideal for wearers which are on a toileting program. They feature an ultra-absorbent core system which pulls fluid away from skin.
- Incontinent Wipes Incontinent Wipes are thick, super strong and super soft, cotton enhanced cloths. They ensure a single, unfolded wipe dispenses each and every time for added convenience and less waste.
Skin & Wound Care
We offer wound care solutions for all phases of acute, critical and chronic wounds, including abrasions, lacerations, rupture injuries, punctures, and penetrating wounds. Many wounds are superficial requiring local first aid including cleansing and dressing.
- General Wound Care products like Bandages, Wound Cleansers and Debriders, Dressing Retention Tapes etc.
- Skin Care products like gels, skin protectants, film, skin substitutes, solutions.
- Specialty Dressings & Woundcare Dressings like hydrocolloids, collagen, foam, alginate, hydrogel, compression, and film dressings.
The concept of compression therapy lies on a simple and efficient mechanical principle: the application of an elastic garment around the leg. Depending on the pathology, medical compression therapy can be applied in different forms: socks, stockings, pantyhose or bandages.
- Compression Stockings You wear compression stockings to improve blood flow in your legs. Compression stockings gently squeeze your legs to move blood up your legs. This helps prevent leg swelling and, to a lesser extent, blood clots.
- Anti-Embolism Stockings Both men and women can benefit from our wide line of anti-embolism stockings and socks that deliver adequate pressure to improve blood circulation, relieve pain, and energize the legs. From our thigh-high compression stockings to our open-toe knee-high stockings for men and women