Walkers require individuals to lift them off the ground to ambulate, and help provide stability. These are tools for those individuals who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking.
- Ideal tool for those who are recuperating from leg or back injuries.
- Used for easy transport and storage along with providing maximum stability, safety and balance.
- Designed for physically disabled or special needs children and adults who can support their weight on their legs.
Crutches are walking aids which feature a higher weight capacity for increased comfort and stability. They are useful for supporting individuals with broken bones or severely strained ligaments.
- They are lightweight, flexible, robust and safe to use.
- East-to-maintain and maintain good posture when walking.
- Designed to assure excellent stability and comfort while walking.
- They are usually adjustable and help reduce the stress on a painful joint or limb.
Canes are walking aids which are beneficial if the individual requires high balance assistance. They help individuals stand from a sitting position, walk with confidence and stability, and restore their sense of independence.
- Specifically designed to assure excellent stability and comfort while walking.
- Usually made of light-weight but sturdy material such as aluminum or high-tech carbon derivatives.
- They compensate for the loss of mobility, disability caused by disease or obesity, or to overcome limited functionality.