Door Threshold Ramps
Door Threshold Ramps have improved the ability of wheelchair users to access places that do not have permanent ramps. These ramps are lightweight, easy-to-handle, and simple to set up.
- Durable and are constructed for indoor and outdoor use.
- Can be used, depending on length, for accessing a vehicle, a curb, porch, or a few steps.
- They may be used either one by itself or two combined to make entry and exit convenient and safe.
Folding Ramps folds easily for maximum safety and support. These ramps are precisely intended to be used, folded and stowed in a vehicle, taken to another location and used again.
- Designed specifically for ease of use and the convenience of portability.
- Available to be kept in a van to transport the wheelchair and its user wherever they need to go.
- Offer the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles, and raised landings.
Solid Surface Ramps
Solid Surface Ramps are made of heavy duty aluminum for those users when mobility needs extend beyond the scope of a conventional portable ramp. They are lightweight and can be used even in harsh weather conditions.
Modular Ramps are designed for easy access to public buildings and commercial spaces. They ensure comfortable access over small elevated areas. These ramps can be easily moved, reconfigured, or expanded.
- Durable and can be installed in minutes and requires little to no maintenance.
- Edges are finished and even, with no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding onto the usable ramp area.
- Designed for quick & easy assembly which actually looks nice on home and is packed with exclusive safety features.