Ormesa Grillo Anterior Pediatric Gait Trainer is ideal for children who can bear weight through their legs, but need assistance with balance and reciprocal leg motions. An open-back design accommodates easy ingress and egress and can be a forward or rear facing gait trainer. It also comes in an indoor and outdoor version for increased versatility. Grillo is designed to generate and help the step pattern, to train the pelvis and trunk to keep their balance, to organize a wider structured vision of space of distance and of the user’s surroundings in his upright position, to develop physical self-sufficiency and psychological independence by experimenting the possibility of acting alone without the help of other people.
Walker & Gait Trainer Measurement Guide
- Semi-elastic buffers
- Adjustable handle bar
- Unpierceable castor wheels
- Folding frame (Except Size 1)
- Non-toxic epoxy varnished-plated frame
- Height & width adjustable chest support
- Height & width adjustable padded pelvic support
- Customer must be notified within 15 days otherwise restocking fees will be charged.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect than the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene products will not be returned once used or opened.
- Custom orders are non-refundable and non-returnable.
Please call us for specific details
You may also be interested in the following product(s)