Wrist & Hand Braces
Wrist & Hand Braces offer support and positioning to weak or deformed hands at the wrist, hand and fingers.
- Designed to provide comfort and improve hand function.
- Maintain skin integrity by absorbing moisture, allowing air circulation and preventing skin maceration on palmer face.
- Useful in the treatment of sports injuries, accidental injury and workplace demands which affect these areas of the body.
Elbow Braces are helpful in relieving the symptoms of painful elbow conditions.
- Ideal for sports injuries and injury prevention.
- They are lightweight, durable and are graded up to increase elbow extension.
- Can be easily adjusted and re-adjusted to any desired angle and maintains its shape.
Ankle Braces offer the ankle joint the required support and stability.
- Provide improved comfort, protection and stabilization for your foot and ankle.
- Designed to aid in the treatment and prevention of flexion fractures, foot drop and hip rotation.
- Can support the ankle during recovery from an injury or surgery or help reduce the risk of re-spraining a sprained ankle.
Shoulder and Neck Braces
Shoulder Braces offer shoulder immobilization and controlled range of motion for dislocations. Neck Braces used by emergency personnel for those who have had traumatic head or neck injuries, and can be used to treat chronic medical conditions.
- To control pain by restricting movement.
- To immobilizes your spine during healing.
- Used to support your neck and control pain after an injury.
- Helps to give your shoulder extra support and minimize movement.
Upper Body Support
Provides support to a stiff, strained or aching back and helps to promote proper back alignment.
- Breathable materials for all-day comfort.
- Back panel distributes moderate support.
- Adjustable for customized fit and support.
- Designed to limit the motion of the spine to provide external support and help to enhance the healing process from an injury or surgery.
Knee braces are used for knee surgery and during knee rehabilitation and can help to provide stability and support the knee injuries.
- Can help to provide stability and support the injured areas.
- They are lightweight, provides support and by providing external stability for the knee joint.
Thigh Braces offer support and compressing wrap that helps with quadriceps and hamstring injuries.
- Helps to reduce swelling, and speed healing, as well as to prevent a repeated injury.
- It also provides a support cushion under the legs to eliminate pressure points when lying down.
Calf Braces are neoprene wrap-around shin supports and elasticated calf sleeves that provide therapeutic heat and compression to the calf and shin for the prevention.
- Great for improving blood circulation and maintaining body warmth during sports activities.
- Designed to retain heat, improve circulation and promote lymphatic drainage, which prevents muscle injury during activities and speed recovery after injury.
Cast Tape offer support allows the mobility and helpful in improving cast fit and appearance and conform well to contours.
- Easily remove the cast without a cast saw.
- They are light weight, strong, durable, and water resistant.
- The hard wearing finish prevents skin scratching or snagging of clothes.
- They are helpful for sports sprains, club foot treatments or removal splint treatments.