Stand-Up Patient Lifts
Stand-Up Patient Lifts help transferring patients to and from wheelchair, bed, commode etc. this is ideal product for everyday patient handling and quick toileting for patients who can bear some of their own weight.
- Reduces possibilities of caregiver back injury.
- Easy for daily living tasks like quick toileting, stand assist or full support seated transfer.
- Ideal to use with partial dependent, full dependent patients as well as those needing rehabilitation supports.
- Ensure dignity in patient handling from a seated to standing position for patients who can put weight on their feet.
EasyStand Sit-to-Stand keeps a user moving all day long with infinite positions that can make activities easier and more comfortable. By alternating a variety of standing positions, the child can tolerate standing for a longer period of time.
- Safe, easy and quick. They offer a supportive standing position.
- Perfect addition to any classroom, therapy clinic, and even home.
- Provide growth so that it can be used for several years to encourage consistency in the teen's standing program.
Power Patient Lifts
Power Patient Lifts allow an individual do be lifted and transferred with minimal effort and greater safety. They consume electricity from an outlet or onboard power-pack batteries to lift the individual.
- Lift is entirely controlled by a remote control.
- Reduces risk of caregiver injury and is comfortable for both caregivers and patients.
- Transfers patient from bed to chair or chair to bed and during toileting, bathing and showering.
Manual Patient Lifts
Manual Patient Lifts Manual lifts are completely operated by the caregivers who are responsible for raising, lowering and positioning the patient. The manual lifts have hydraulic assists, making it easier for the caregiver to handle the patient’s weight. These lift systems are the safe way to transfer patients from bed to chair, chair to bed, toileting, bathing and showering. Manual lifts are a better choice for those individuals are who are budget conscious.
- These lifts are completely operated by the caregivers.
- They ensure the care giver as well the patient feel safe during the transfer.
- Ideal for safely moving patients from a bed, chair, commode or other resting position to a standing position or location such as a wheelchair.
Slings for Patient Lifts
Slings are used with the combination with patient lift, especially designed to position under and around a patient before being attached to the spreader bar/cradle of a lift to rise, transfer and lower them.
- Provide secure support to the patient and ease of use to the caregiver.
- Ideal for use at home, in hospitals or nursing homes for transfer patients safely and comfortably.
- Easy to use by the caregiver as well as provide security and comfort to the patient during transfer.
Manual Transfer Aids
Manual Transfer Aids include assistive devices for manual transfers and repositioning of users as well as for mobility like sit-to-stand transition or gait training. To create optimal solutions for users with different needs, most assistive devices can be used in combination with one or several other manual transfer aids.
- They help both client and caregiver in achieving transfers from one place to another.
- Provide a minimum of load on the caregiver as well as a safe and secure situation for the user.
Lift Walkers allow patients to be independent with a greater quality of life by promoting dignity and encouragement. Lift walkers allow a patient to pull themselves up by holding both poles and having the caregiver steady the walker itself. The lift allows user to lift their body without any assistance.
- Compact and highly maneuverable.
- Ensure safety for both client and therapist.
- Reduce transfer risks for both client and therapist when lifting or lowering the client to and from the standing position.
Ceiling Lifts transfer patient safely and comfortably with easily operated system reducing the risk of injuries to caregivers.
- Safe, smooth and easy transfers for patients with limited mobility.
- Installed in the ceiling of the home and are used to transfer the patient from one place to another.