Pride Classic LC-20 2-Position, Partial Recline Lift Chair is medium-to-large lift chair with a more contemporary pillow back design. Pride LC-20 Lift Chair has a patented, quiet & smooth two-position recliner lift system with a weight capacity of 375 lbs. LC-20 Lift Chair has overstuffed fiber-filled back which is designed for comfort and support and has integrated battery backup in case of power failure. Classic LC-20 Liftchair has a heavy duty lift actuator and scissor mechanism.
Click here for Pride Lift Chairs Fabric Color Chart
- Removable back
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Standard head and arm covers
- Contemporary pillow back design
- Heavy duty lift actuator and scissor mechanism
- Engineered furniture grade laminate / hardwood frame
- FREE 1-Year In-Home Service
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Steel lift frame mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty: Wood Frame, Motor, Hand Control, Scissor Mechanisms, Heat Pad, Massage Unit, Transformer/Control Boxes.
- Warranty Exclusions: This warranty does not extend to fabric and excludes steel frame chairs, normal wear & tear.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
The manufacturer’s Return Policy is as under:
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached
- The product cannot be returned once it is installed and used.
Please call us for specific details.