Pride Elegance LC-550M 3-Position, Full Recline Lift Chair is the newest addition to the Pride Elegance Lift Chair Line. LC-550M has a contemporary look with overstuffed armrests and a split back design. The LC-550M Lift Chair has a stylish overstuffed back with split headrest pillow that lends both a classic and contemporary look. The LC-550M Lift Chair comes with deep padded arms and a contoured chaise cushion delivers full body comfort. The Pride LC-550M delivers maximum comfort, high-performance operation, and excellent value.
Click here for Pride Lift Chairs Fabric Color Chart
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Standard, large dual pockets
- Standard head and arm covers
- Integrated battery backup in case of power failure
- Transformer features self-diagnostic electronics with 12' cord
- FREE 1-Year In-Home Service
The manufacturer warrants this product against defects in material & workmanship according to the schedule below:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Steel lift frame mechanism against metal fatigue, defective welds, and bushings.
- 7 Year Prorated Warranty: For the first Four (4) years from the date of purchase, manufacturer will repair or replace at its option to the original purchaser any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of the manufacturer to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
- Wood Frame, Motor, Hand Control, Scissor Mechanisms, Heat Pad, Massage Unit, Transformer/Control Boxes.
For Three (3) additional years, a pro-rated warranty will be made available for following parts:
- Motor, Heat Pad, Hand Control, Massage Unit, Transformer/Control Boxes
Manufacturer will warrant these components with the following pro-rated schedule:
- Fifth Year: 25% off suggested retail price
- Sixth Year: 15% off suggested retail price
- Seventh Year: 5% off suggested retail price
- Warranty Exclusions: This warranty does not extend to fabric and excludes steel frame chairs, normal wear & tear.
- For Clients outside our service area: Please note that labor cost of repairs under warranty is not covered, unless specifically covered under individual manufacturer warranty plans.
The manufacturer will not warrant parts damaged by improper installation and/or repairs/modifications made to any part without specific consent from manufacturer. The manufacturer does not warrant parts damaged by contamination, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, battery fluid spillage or leakage, commercial use, use other than normal, improper operation, maintenance, storage.Please call us for specific details.
The manufacturer’s Return Policy is as under:
- The manufacturer must authorize the return of any products
- All returned products, for any reason other than a manufacturer's defect, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
- The cost incurred for both outbound and inbound freight should be prepaid by the customer
- The manufacturer will not accept any product back without a return authorization number attached
- The product cannot be returned once it is installed and used.
Please call us for specific details.