Nebulizer Therapy is an effective and efficient way to deliver medications directly into the lungs by inhalation. Patients with conditions such as asthma, pneumonia, cystic fibrosis and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease can all benefit from nebulizer therapy.
- They offer durability, ease of use as well as convenience, and reliable pressure.
- Ideal choice for continuous delivery of airway humidity and specialized drug delivery.
- For use at home or in an institutional setting and can be used on adult and pediatric patients.
Suction Therapy equipment may be used when a patient cannot remove secretions, or requires assistance removing secretions, from the upper or lower airway.
- Ideal for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning.
- Offer reliability, high performance and convenient size with powerful suction.
- These devices are durable suction units designed for most home-care suction requirements.
CPAP is a respiratory machines that are used to treat sleep disorders, congestive heart failure, severe respiratory distress, and, to some extent, asthma. Select the CPAP machines you need from the variety of humidifiers, masks and interfaces plus related accessories.
- It is used to treat sleep disorders, congestive heart failure etc.
- CPAP, or Continuous Positive Airway Pressure, delivers air supply to the patient in a continuous stream and at the same pressure.