Convaid Rodeo Tilt-In Space Pediatric Wheelchair
Lightweight Tilt-in-Space Wheelchairs for Children & Teens
The Rodeo Chair is highly adjustable tilt, lightweight frame for easy transport, size adjustable frame to ensure long chair life, crash tested transit models that adhere to national safety standards, and the option of firm lateral thoracic support to help maintain mid-line positioning of the trunk for increased postural support. The proper Seat Width measurement is decided by taking the widest point across between the hips and the knees when sitting comfortably and adding about 1 to 2 inches for comfort and growth.
- 5°-45° of Adjustable Tilt - Provides pressure relief and upper body support for individuals with insufficient trunk stability.
- 60°-110° Recline Adjustment - Opens the seat to back angle for better digestion, improved respiration and pressure relief.
- Firm Lateral Thoracic Supports (Option) - Maintain midline positioning of the trunk for increased postural support
- Solid Seat Cushion - provides pressure relief, stability and postural control
- Stylish Padded Upholstery - Offers extra comforts and looks great.
- Rodeo EI - Size 10 - Early Intervention (EI) wheelchair designed to address the positioning needs of children under 50 lbs. (suggested age range from 6 months to 4 years)
- Lightweight Frame - Is easy to lift and carry - one of the lightest tilt-in-space wheelchairs available.
- Tilt-in-space chair with unique compact fold - For easy transport and storage - fold and go
- Size Adjustable Frame - Extends the life of the chair for a growing child
- Crash Tested Transit Models - Adhere to national safety standards, and allow safe transport in bus or van