Convaid Safari Tilt in Space Pediatric Stroller
Tilt Wheelchair with Recline & Compact Fold!
The Safari features include an extended range of tilt for feeding, stabilizing and comfort; adjustable recline; and a flat planar seat for solid support. Simple adjustments to the Safari Wheelchair allow you to extend the life of the chair for your growing child or teenager. There is no need for expensive growth kits. Convaid transit wheelchairs are crash tested, WC19 compliant and, approved for use aboard vans, buses, and other forms of public transportation.
- 5 - 45º of adjustable tilt - Provides pressure relief & upper body support
- 90 - 135º of recline - Opens the seat angle for improved digestion & respiration
- Support Cushion - Promotes stability and posture control, and waterfall front eliminates pressure points at the back of the knees
- Elevating Legrests (optional) - Allows for changes in position and promotes better circulation
- Unique umbrella style fold- Folds compactly for easy transport and storage - fold & go!
- Wider wheels - Provide added stability & comfort for your child or teen
- In-depth positioning options provide optimal support
- Transit models adhere to national safety standards - safe to use in a bus or van!
Wheelchair options include multi-positioning, elevating legrests; height-adjustable, swing-away footplates; height-adjustable, flip-up armrests; and toggle wheel locks, for extra safety. The 4" seat-depth adjustment allows for your child's growth, and the attractive Cordura fabric removes for machine washing, providing you with years of use.