Sara Lite Power Standing & Raising Aid
Sara Lite is a new standing and raising aid fulfilling basic needs of a easy to use patient lift. Sara Lite enhances quality of life in health care facilities and home care settings works well in both environment. SARA Lite is a battery-powered standing and raising aid designed to raise and lower semi-dependent residents for transfers and toileting. The lift can be operated safely and efficiently by a single carer. Lift weighing just 59 kg SARA Lite is an easy-to-use solution with the flexibility to benefit a wide range of care settings either at home or hospital or nursing home.
- Soft leg support/knee pad that can be adjusted vertically and laterally
- Dual controls ensure optimum working position and close contact w/ resident at all times
- Knee strap provides extra stability or firm support
- Footboard w/ anti-slip properties to improve the resident's footing and to increase safety
- Low friction casters, the rear 2 with brakes
- One battery and one charger are supplied with each Sara Lite
- The powered adjustable chassis legs can be opened to provide better access to a wheelchair, day chair or toilet.
- User Weight Capacity: 385 lbs
Sara Lite is used for :
Transfer from bed
Transfer to chair
Transfer to wheelchair
- Optimum stimulation – SARA Lite, intended for semi-dependent residents helps stimulate and maintain mobility for as long as possible.
- Full support – Patient Transfers are performed safely and gently with full support. The sling with a double-fastening chest strap increases resident comfort.
- Extra security – The knee strap ensures that the knees are positioned safely and correctly providing additional security to the resident.
- Safer handling – SARA Lite makes carer’s everyday care routines easier and safer, as no manual lifting is needed.
- Ergonomic routines – Every aspect of the machine is ergonomically designed to ensure ergonomic and comfortable working postures.
- Improved efficiency – Transfers to and from the toilet, chair, edge of the bed or wheelchair can be performed efficiently under handset control.
|Suitable for Carl|
|C Carl, who sits in a wheelchair and has little capacity to support himself|