2-Point Padded Seat Belts
2-Point Padded Seat Belts are shaped to fit the body and give support to the users with low tone or weakness and are most suitable for them.
- These belts offer strength, performance, and durability.
- Help stabilize the pelvis, maximize comfort and fit all wheelchairs.
- Two point padded hip belt with push button is shaped to fit the body and distribute pressure for all-day comfort.
4-Point Padded Seat Belts
4-Point Padded Seat Belts assure that the pelvis does not move from an aligned, stable position and stays securely against the seat and back supports.
- Provide support to the wheelchair users.
- The 4 attachment points help maintain pelvic positioning.
- The secondary attachments for 4 point padded hip belts prevent the belt from riding up the abdomen or twisting.
Non Padded Seat Belts
Non Padded Seat Belts are designed for slip-resistance, strength, and long life for the user who needs a hip belt for stability.
- These belts offer quality and durability.
- They are designed for user who requires minimum pressure distribution.