Ottobock Skippi Pediatric Power Wheelchair
Skippi pediatric power wheelchair cares a child’s inborn wish to move and explore, while making it safe and easy to get around. In addition Skippi offers various customization choices to confirm finest support and positioning.
- Easy to learn intuitive controls with colorful frame.
- Has optional power functions such as tilt and recline
- Highly adjustable and designed to grow with your child
- Low profile, quick turn, tight turning radius
- Fits through doorways, scoots down hallways
- Multiple fitting options to match clinical assessment and child's daily needs
- Easy to breakdown - fits in the trunk of a Smart Car for easy transportation!
- Multiple control choices including joy stick and ASL head array
- 8" solid front swivel wheels
- Adjustable seating system to fit your child's needs
- Height adjustable armrests w/side panels
- Easy to use control console
- Individual, swing-away footrests w/composite footplate
- Flat-free inserts
- Anti-tipper and bumper
- Lap belt
- Integrated tie-down points
- Color choice: blue or red
- Easy to remove, self-contained U1 gel batteries
- Battery charger
- Low seat-to-floor height
- Easy to push when power is disengaged
The Skippi is great for parents, too. It has multiple adjustment options to make sure the chair grows with their child, and breaks down into easy to transport sections that fit in the trunk of a car.
In daily use, parents have the option of adjusting the seat and the backrest for their child - from an upright seating position so that the child is well positioned to take in his or her environment, to a reclined position for relaxation. Parents can disassemble Skippi in a few easy steps and stow it in a car trunk for transport.
Easily removable self‑contained battery packs
Tilt-in-Space Seat : (a) Continuous adjustment from 0º-25º (b) Manual or power options available
Lights : (a) Front lights (b) Rear lights
Control Console Easy‑to‑understand symbols and display
Anti-tipper and bumper for posterior frame
Integrated tie‑down anchor points