Special Needs Bath Chairs
Special Needs Bath Chairs makes bathing time, a great time for children considering their safety hygiene and positioning taken care of. They are ideal bathing solution for the child as well as the caregiver.
- Gives superior comfort and safety to the users.
- Comfortable and easy to position child while bathing and showering.
- Modular, adaptable, practical bathing system which is height adjustable and usable in the tub or shower.
Kids Rehab Shower Commode Chairs
Rehab Shower Commode Chairs aid the special needs or physically disabled children to perform their daily bathroom activities with complete convenience, safety and hygiene.
- Lightweight, durable, and most of them are foldable for easy transport or storage.
- Gives the caregiver or the parent an independent and pleasant environment to take proper care of the child.
- These chairs are made from a combination of rust- and corrosion-resistant materials like aluminum, stainless steel and PVC.
Toilet Support Systems
Toilet Support Systems supports individuals with special needs when positioned over a toilet. These are easy and convenient to attach and remove from toilet.
- They are adjustable, secure and provide positioning as well as support during the toileting process.
- Provide extra comfort, security, independence and dignity to special needs child.
- Safe, comfortable, reliable and are designed for children with physical, neuromuscular, and other disabilities.
Wrap-Around Bath Supports
Wrap-Around Bath Supports provide increased trunk support for the child who requires minimal to moderate assistance maintaining an upright position in the bathtub.
- Offer extra support and improved seating posture of child while in the bathtub.
- Lightweight, easily portable and have compact design for easy storage and transportation.