Special Needs Seating
Pediatric Seating System is an ideal way for children with moderate to severe physical and neurological disabilities to improve and maintain proper body alignment.
- Offer ideal body posture support and comfort to the special need kids.
- The right equipment for seating enhance the health and independence of individuals who require additional support with proper seating and positioning.
Strollers and Pushchairs
Strollers and Pushchairs offer several benefits over a wheelchair including easily transportable, good for travel and fold up easily and compact.
- They meet all the needs of parents for an everyday portable stroller to transport their children.
- Strollers and pushchairs provide much-needed freedom, safety and mobility for disabled children and their parents.
Pediatric Wheelchairs are daily necessity for many children and enable child or teen to participate in all types of daily activities.
- A good pediatric wheelchair will be able to accommodate the needs of a pediatric user for several years.
- Designed especially for children and offers the maximum in safety and comfort that is sure to put smiles on the faces of parents and children alike.
Special Needs Beds
Special Needs Beds provide comfortable positioning for in-bed activities and provides a safe sleep environment for children.
- Works closely with health care professionals and caregivers to develop beds which are both easy to use and safe.
- Bed rail will help to prevent falls from the bed as well as doubling up as a support rail for getting in or out of the bed.
Patient Lifts for Kids
Patient Lifts for Kids are used to hoist the disabled patient who needs to be moved. Together with slings they form complete patient transfer systems.
- These lifts are comfortable and safe to use.
- Also ideal for providing an easier means for showering or toileting.
- Help caregiver transfer a patient, with limited mobility, from the bed to a chair and back.
Car Seats for Special Needs
Car Seats for Special Needs are specifically designed for children with special needs such as cerebral palsy, autism, or spinal cord complications or for those who require adaptive car seats or seat restraints for continued safety in cars or buses.
- Provide padded protection to the user for added security.
- Offer body support and promote a proper seating position.
- These car seats are comfortable, easy-to-use as well as easy to clean.
Gait Trainers are sturdy, easy to use mobility aid to help those with limited mobility and leg stability issues with a safe and secure walking aid.
- Provide outstanding support in learning to walk, maintaining momentum, and building muscle skills.
- Intended for children with physical disabilities, to provide the opportunity to improve walking ability.
Pediatric Walkers can be fairly basic canes, crutches and walkers. The level of complexity will depend on the child's abilities and the degree of help they will need to walk.
- The canes can have a single tip which touches the ground while crutches are supported through the arm or arms.
- Generally height adjustable and can be either pulled from behind or pushed in from depending on the child's abilities.
Standers are designed to provide the user with the benefits of weight bearing in an upright position. They can serve as an integral part of many developmentally disabled children's rehabilitation.
- Allow quick and easy adjustments to the postural support.
- Commonly used by children who cannot stand on their own or for children who is suffering from different kinds of ailments in spine and limbs.
The bathroom is an area where many accidents happen each year. Many special needs children require special bath equipment which provide hygiene, and bath safety.
- The pediatric bath chairs make bathing enjoyable and safe.
- An adjustable shower chair can make shower time an ease.
- Adapted and assisted toileting systems are designed to be versatile, comfortable and easy to clean.
Adaptive Tricycles makes it possible for children with physical disabilities to experience for the first time, a very essential play skill riding.
- These tricycle will provide therapeutic benefits to children with low muscle tone.
- Offer a safe, therapeutic and fun riding experience for children with physical disabilities.
Helmets & Neck Supports
Helmets & Neck Supports are used to reduce the probability of blow and neck injuries.
- Lightweight, soft, durable and comfortable to wear.
- Help in reducing fatigue and improving attentiveness and concentration.
Special Therapy Needs
Special Therapy Needs Products for children with special needs and for the physically and intellectually disabled.
- They meet the needs of special needs children as they improve their physical skills or provide sensory stimuli.
- These products are designed for assisting and supporting the physical development of children with special needs.