Strollers and Pushchairs
Strollers and Pushchairs offer several benefits over a wheelchair including easily transportable, good for travel and fold up easily and compact.
- They meet all the needs of parents for an everyday portable stroller to transport their children.
- Strollers and pushchairs provide much-needed freedom, safety and mobility for disabled children and their parents.
Wheelchairs for Kids
Pediatric Wheelchairs are daily necessity for many children and enable child or teen to participate in all types of daily activities.
- A good pediatric wheelchair will be able to accommodate the needs of a pediatric user for several years.
- Designed especially for children and offers the maximum in safety and comfort that is sure to put smiles on the faces of parents and children alike.
Special Needs Seating
Pediatric Seating System is an ideal way for children with moderate to severe physical and neurological disabilities to improve and maintain proper body alignment.
- Offer ideal body posture support and comfort to the special need kids.
- The right equipment for seating enhance the health and independence of individuals who require additional support with proper seating and positioning.
Gait Trainers & Walkers
Gait Trainers are sturdy, easy to use mobility aid to help those with limited mobility and leg stability issues with a safe and secure walking aid.
- Provide outstanding support in learning to walk, maintaining momentum, and building muscle skills.
- Intended for children with physical disabilities, to provide the opportunity to improve walking ability.
- The basic canes, crutches and walkers helps with various level of complexity dependent upon the child's abilities and the degree of help they will need to walk.
Special Needs Standers
Standers are designed to provide the user with the benefits of weight bearing in an upright position. They can serve as an integral part of many developmentally disabled children's rehabilitation.
- Allow quick and easy adjustments to the postural support.
- Commonly used by children who cannot stand on their own or for children who is suffering from different kinds of ailments in spine and limbs.
Special Needs Beds
Special Needs Beds provide comfortable positioning for in-bed activities and provides a safe sleep environment for children.
- Works closely with health care professionals and caregivers to develop beds which are both easy to use and safe.
- Bed rail will help to prevent falls from the bed as well as doubling up as a support rail for getting in or out of the bed.
The bathroom is an area where many accidents happen each year. Many special needs children require special bath equipment which provide hygiene, and bath safety.
- The pediatric bath chairs make bathing enjoyable and safe.
- An adjustable shower chair can make shower time an ease.
- Adapted and assisted toileting systems are designed to be versatile, comfortable and easy to clean.
Special Therapy Needs
Special Therapy Needs Products for children with special needs and for the physically and intellectually disabled.
- They meet the needs of special needs children as they improve their physical skills or provide sensory stimuli.
- These products are designed for assisting and supporting the physical development of children with special needs.