Tilt/High-Low Seating combines the features of a multi-positioning seating system with a high-low, tilt-in-space mobility base which will effortlessly accommodate children with mild to severe impairment.
- Offer many essential adjustments to both the caregiver and the child.
- Great for positioning of a child with special needs at home, therapy and classroom.
- Provides the user the facility to be on the same height with their peers and communicate through them face to face.
- The height is adjustable to appropriate level during feeding or playtime, to aid the child participates more easily in activities.
Classroom Activity Chairs
Classroom Activity Chairs are specifically designed to aid in proper posture positioning for children while in school or even at home.
- Stable, attractive, adjustable and are ideal for physically disabled children.
- Provide enhanced positioning and comfort of adaptability for use in the classroom.
- Offer height adjustability for accommodating size differences between multiple users.
Kinder & Bolster Chairs
Kinder & Bolster Chairs are adjustable chairs with attached desks for children with special needs or physical disabilities.
- Sustain hip flexion with abduction and exterior rotation.
- These chairs are perfect for school programs, therapy facilities, and for home.
- They are designed for children who need a wide base of support in order to achieve good pelvic position, lower extremity position, and trunk alignment for stable sitting.
Corner Floor Sitters
Corner Floor Sitters provide external support for children who have inadequate postural control of the head, neck and trunk.
- Allow the child to be independent, with hands free for play, while maintaining ideal erect trunk alignment.
- Help keep the child’s shoulders channeled to help better focus on his daily activities at school or in home.
- Ideal for children who are developing sitting balance and who are inclined to fall back or sideways if they overstress.
Hip Spica Chairs
Hip Spica Chairs are specifically designed for children in plaster casts following hip surgery and need supportive seating.
- Lightweight, portable and highly adjustable.
- Chair collapses down to occupy minimal space during transportation.
Special Needs Positioning
Special Needs Positioning offers a variety of positioning options and modules to allow children to enjoy experiences, activities, and interactions that contribute significantly to their development.
- Provide proper postural control, proper alignment, and proper support to optimize functional abilities and safety.
- They deliver comfort and ease to daily activities and build healthy body awareness and grow to understand how to cater to body’s needs.
Benches and Tables
Benches and Tables provide children with proper posture as well as complete safety while playing, studying or performing other activities in school.
- Ideal for home, therapy, or school programs.
- Deliver additional stability in sitting and can be used depending on the postural requirement of your child.