Dynamic / Multi Position Stander
The Dynamic / Multi Position Stander enables, clients with conditions such as cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, leg amputation, spinal cord injury and traumatic brain injury, who are unable to stand and walk independently, to become mobile while safely supported in an upright position.
- Allow switching from supine to prone or upright standing in literally seconds without using any tools.
- Used to improve circulation and the joint weight posture achieved through upright position improves bone density.
- A client standing in the Dynamic stander is at the eye level of peers, facilitating social interactions with their environment.
Prone Standers are mobile standing device dedicated to assist prone standing. They support the child at the front, and offers a continuous range of angles so that the optimum position for each child can be achieved.
- Provide anterior support and stability while encouraging weight-bearing.
- Can help both adults and children to develop skills in standing and endurance.
- Allow kids to effortlessly view and interact with their surroundings and promotes the development of their upper trunk and neck muscles for postural control.
Supine Standers are robust standing support that offers children comfort and safety while standing. A child who lacks the strength or ability to lift or control the head and shoulders may find them ideal standing aid.
- Allows for partial weight bearing and helps better control of the head, trunk, pelvis, knees and feet.
- Design to support the user in a standing position when prone standing does not allow optimum positioning.
- Children are supported at the back, leaving their hands free to access items on a tray or table in front of them.
- Some of them have casters for movement and the angle can be adjusted, while on their back, from horizontal to vertical.
Vertical Standers, usually provide three-point stabilization in a fully upright or vertical position, with supports at the knees, hips, and lower torso, are suited to children who have postural insecurity or are developing lateral weight-shifting skills.
- Provide ideal vertical postural alignment to assist with daily postural management.
- Offer lower body and upright support to aid in achieving vertical alignment while standing.
- Can be used in a variety of places to maximize trunk strength and promote independent, upright standing abilities.
Sit-to-Stand EasyStand allow a child to either sit in the device and gradually be moved into a standing position, or be transferred directly from a seating position in a wheelchair into a stander.
- Assist the user by allowing for less lifting transfers to make standing more frequently another therapy benefit.
- Aid to support all kinds of physically challenged individuals with mild to severe infirmities, including paraplegia and quadriplegia.
- Some allow the device to be used in both the seated and standing positions, while others use the sit-to-stand feature solely to simplify transfers and improve safety.