Special Therapy Products
Special Therapy Products helps achieving therapy goals more fun and engaging with the ideal special needs product for your child and their therapy. These products help the child to playfully enhance and explore their physical and mental capabilities.
- Useful in therapy programs for high level balance activities.
- Especially designed to be versatile and applicable to a wide range of therapies.
Therapy Rolls/Wedges are brilliant treatment tools that have unlimited functional purposes to improve weight-bearing, dynamic gross motor movements, coordination, righting reactions, strength, muscle tone and so much more.
- Used in various therapies.
- Available in different sizes, shapes and styles to accommodate unique needs.
- Assist posture, balance, ranging, strengthening and coordination activities. Foam rolls can be used for muscle re-education, body awareness and spinal stabilization.
TheraTogs Therapeutic Garments
TheraTogs are orthotic garment systems designed to provide gentle, prolonged muscle stretch and alignment guidance that replicates the manual positioning and supervised therapy that the rehab clinician offers in a typical session.
- Comfortable and gentle on skin surface.
- Allow proper strapping applications to effectively influence the user’s movement, stability and posture.
Changing Tables are strong, affordable & stylish which is height adjustable to make transfers & treatment of patients easy. They eliminate back strain and pain from lifting and transferring patients.
- Maximize safety and comfort for the caregiver as well as the patient.
- Provide luxury and easy access to patients getting on and off the table.
- Design to place the patients in an appropriate position so that treatment can be done easily with least efforts.
Special Needs Swings
Special Needs Swings are perfect therapeutic solution for providing sensory integration and neurodevelopmental rehabilitations for children and adults with special needs.
- Allow children to swing in the comfort and safety of their own home.
- Ideal for all types of vestibular therapy required by the special needs children.
- Used in the development of a child's vestibular system by forcing them to accept more movement sensations.