Stand-Up Power Patient Lifts
Stand-Up Power Patient Lifts-are one of the innovative constructions among medical devices which offer improved mobility and positive health effect. Stand-up power patient lifts are designed to assist the user with safe transfer who is able to stand with support, whether the movement required is from a bed, wheelchair or shower seat. These Stand-up power patient lifts are valuable in the rehabilitation process, as they gradually encourages the user with more independence and endure more body weight that lead to increase in strength.
- These power patient lifts are highly stable and durable.
- Enable a single caregiver to provide routine handling activities such as transfers and toileting.
- Designed to encourage user participation that promotes resident independence and well-being.
- Power standing and raising aid has anatomical design for resident comfort and supports ergonomic working routines for the caregiver.
Stand-Up Manual Patient Lifts
Stand-Up Manual Patient Lifts- also referred as sit-to-stand lifts that permit the user to practice weight bearing during transfer or while standing. The stand-up manual patient power lifts are designed to safeguard the user in an upright position. A standing lift or stand assist lift benefits in an invaluable part of the user daily life and is also a great help to caregivers and family members dealing with patient mobility. Stand up manual patient lifts supports the user when trying to lift or to change the body posture from sitting to standing. The action is performed safely, quickly and easily with little maintenance to the caregiver.
- Safe transfer from bed or chair to another sitting position.
- Built to ensure easy, secured and efficient transfers whenever needed.
- Provide support via knee/foot pads, back support, and ergonomic handles.
- Deliver smooth and easy transport, even through the narrowest of doorways and corridors.