Stand-Up Power Patient Lifts
Stand-Up Power Patient Lifts help caregivers and patient with safe transfer from and to bed, wheelchair or shower set. These patient lifts enhance mobility and health. Stand-up power patient lifts are very important in rehabilitation process as they gradually encourages the user with more independence and endure more body weight that lead to increase in strength.
- Stand Up lifts offers stability and durability.
- Encourages user participation that promotes resident independence and well-being.
- Assist caregiver to provide routine handling activities such as transfers and toileting.
- Power standing and raising aid has anatomical design for resident comfort and supports ergonomic working routines for the caregiver.
Stand-Up Manual Patient Lifts
Stand-up Manual Patient Lifts are manually operated standing lift used with the help of the care giver to safeguard the user in upright position and help users and their family in the day to day activities dealing with patient mobility. Manual standing lifts help in changing the user’s body position from sitting to standing. With stand-up lift actions are performed safely, quickly and easily with little maintenance to the caregiver.
- Safe transfers from or to bed or chair.
- Provide support via knee/foot pads, back support, and ergonomic handles.
- Ensure easy, secured and efficient transfers to bed, wheelchair and shower chairs.