ArjoHuntleigh Tenor Bariatric Mobile Lift
Lifting heavy duty patients in hospitals and healthcare centers has became easy by using Tenor mobile lift which is specifically designed to manage these types of residents. The lightweight aluminum structure provides a safe working load of 704 lbs (320 kg).
The bariatric mobile lift features
- With a sling solution, the Tenor mobile lift becomes an integrated lifting sytem for safe, gentle and dignified handling device for individual heavy duty residents needs.
- Bariatric sling range provides optimum support for different bariatric body shapes. Slings are attached to a new four-point spreader bar designed specifically to enhance comfort for bariatric residents.
- Tenor mobile lift has been designed with suggestions from residents and caregivers to meet the specific needs and safety and comfort of heavy duty residents.
- The lightweight aluminum structure provides a safe working load of 704 lbs (320 kg). Every Tenor bariatric mobile lift is tested before shipment to lift weights over and above its safe working load. Lifting strength that residents and caregivers can trust.
Battery-operated height-adjustable sling lift.
- Lifting strength - Safe working load of 704 lbs (320 kg)
- Charging - 2 x batteries and charger as standard
- Battery discharge indicator with coloured display to indicate the power remaining in the battery
- A service indicator measures in hours to give accurate usage, indicating service intervals
- Audible warning signal to indicate that the battery requires changing to the second battery
- Handset to provide complete control when working closer with residents
- 4-point hook spreader bar for use with bariatric loop sling range
Accessories: Bariatric sling range:
- Bariatric M
- Bariatric L
- Bariatric XL
- Bariatric XXL
|This product is suitable for C, D, E|