Chest belts are designed to provide excellent support at the chest part of the wheelchair users. Wheelchair chest belts or chest straps keep the upper body quite stable and positioned while on the wheelchair.
- Available in elastic and with hook and loop closure.
- These belts are made of premium materials for durability.
- Help users with limited hand function to tighten or release the hook-and-loop.
Trunk Supports are designed specifically to assist in positioning the body of wheelchair users. They also provide support of the torso for improved overall function and positioning.
- Encourage an upright position and support the torso.
- These supports also help improve balance, posture and comfort.
- Provide enhanced respiratory function, head positioning, and upper extremity control.
- Anterior trunk supports with zipper or without zipper, front pull or rear pull, narrow or standard design are available.
Shoulder Harnesses give such a fit which keeps the shoulders well positioned and distributes the pressure evenly across the shoulder and the sternum.
- They align the trunk over the pelvis and help enhance respiratory capacity.
- They have body-contouring shape for optimal support as well as comfortable fit.
- These harnesses are designed to accommodate serious positioning needs, like serious kyphosis or trunk rotation.
Arm supports are intended to support the upper extremities and improve overall upper body posture and head control.
- They aid in reducing the risk of skin breakdown.
- Help maintain a comfortable and optimal position of the hands and arms.