3B Medical Luna II Auto CPAP Machine with Integrated Heated Humidifier
3B Medical Luna II Auto CPAP machine is an upgrade of the Luna II with the added benefit of the innovative and unique Dual-Channel Quad-Phase technology. With the help of this technology, clinicians can establish a starting pressure and a maximum pressure. As you breathe, the technology will assess the condition of your upper airway and the level of obstruction and adjust the pressure within the predetermined permissible range. The Luna II humidifier chamber easily snaps into the side of the device using the same power supply as the machine. The desired pressure is maintained with an automatic altitude and leak adaptation, and a real-time audible alert informs users of such leaks for prompt action.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 3.5" LCD display: Easily adjust settings and view last session to encourage user compliance.
- Quiet operation: With real time audible alert for tubing/mask leaks and automatic leakage/altitude compensation.
- RESlex exhalation relief: With 3 comfort settings and inspiration trigger for automatic startup.
- Remote compliance data: Access with Wi-Fi or cellular (optional), QR coding, iCode or SD card offering average statistics.
- Embedded memory: Stores previous night and 365 night user raw data for up to 30 years!
- iCode connect: Register patients to maintain records, generate sleep reports and manage HIPAA-compliance.
Instructions to use Luna II Auto CPAP with humidifier
- Place the device on a firm, flat surface.
- Attach the air filter to the filter cap.
- Install the filter cap containing the air filter to the device.
- Insert the plug of the power adapter into the DC inlet on the back of the device.
- Connect the power cord to the power adapter.
- Plug the other end of power cord into the power outlet.
- Connect one end of the tube to the air outlet of the device.
- Connect the other end of the tube to the mask according to the user manual for the mask.
- Connect the oxygen tube to the oxygen inlet of the mask. Keep in mind that you turn on the device before turning on the oxygen.
- Insert the SD card into the SD card slot.
- Connect the device to a power outlet, press the knob, and the device will start delivering air.
What's included in the box
- Luna II CPAP machine
- Heated humidifier
- Two (2) filters (one in machine, one spare)
- 6-foot hose
- Power cord
- Power adapter
- SD memory card
- Carrying case
- User manual
Luna II Auto CPAP specifications
|H2O therapy pressure||4 - 20 cm|
|Ramp time||5 - 60 minutes (5-minute increments)|
|Device dimensions||10.75"W x 7.25"D x 4.5"H|
|Water capacity||360 ml|
|Humidifier settings||Off, 1-5 (95°F - 154°F/35°C - 68°C)|
|Humidifier output||≥10 mg H2O/L|
|Device weight||4.2 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||7.7 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||14"W x 14"D x 6"H|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.