3B Medical Luna II CPAP Machine with Integrated Heated Humidifier
3B Medical Luna II CPAP machine is designed to treat obstructive sleep apnea by delivering positive pressure. Innovative RESLex Exhalation Relief technology with three comfort settings is a feature of the Luna II CPAP system, making it simpler to exhale normally against the flow of air. The Luna II humidifier chamber easily snaps into the side of the device using the same power supply as the machine. The desired pressure is maintained with an automatic altitude and leak adaptation, and a real-time audible alert informs users of such leaks for prompt action. Luna II CPAP with heated humidifier is One of the quietest CPAP devices available. You won't even be aware that it's running because it barely makes 28 decibels, it is portable enough to carry anywhere you travel with its travel case.
Features and Benefits:
- Large 3.5" LCD display: Easily adjust settings and view last session to encourage user compliance.
- Quiet operation: With real time audible alert for tubing/mask leaks and automatic leakage/altitude compensation.
- RESlex exhalation relief: With 3 comfort settings and inspiration trigger for automatic startup.
- Remote compliance data: Access with Wi-Fi or cellular (optional), QR coding, iCode or SD card offering average statistics.
- Embedded memory: Stores previous night and 365 night user raw data for up to 30 years!
- iCode connect: Register patients to maintain records, generate sleep reports and manage HIPAA-compliance.
Instructions to use Luna II CPAP with humidifier
- Place the device on a firm, flat surface.
- Attach the air filter to the filter cap.
- Install the filter cap containing the air filter to the device.
- Insert the plug of the power adapter into the DC inlet on the back of the device.
- Connect the power cord to the power adapter.
- Plug the other end of power cord into the power outlet.
- Connect one end of the tube to the air outlet of the device.
- Connect the other end of the tube to the mask according to the user manual for the mask.
- Connect the oxygen tube to the oxygen inlet of the mask. Keep in mind that you turn on the device before turning on the oxygen.
- Insert the SD card into the SD card slot.
- Connect the device to a power outlet, press the knob, and the device will start delivering air.
Luna II Therapies
CPAP maintains stable continuous positive airway pressure throughout the breathing cycle. With the Ramp feature, you may begin with low pressure and gradually raise it to the recommended therapeutic pressure level, enabling you to fall asleep easily and gradually become used to the pressure. This device has a ramp button that, as you sleep, can improve patient comfort, lower pressure, and gradually raise pressure to the prescribed level.
Auto PAP provides a minimum pressure that is not less than the recommended level, auto-adjusting the pressure as needed throughout the night to match the patient's needs.
What's included in the box
- Luna II CPAP machine
- Heated humidifier
- Two (2) filters (one in machine, one spare)
- 6-foot hose
- Power cord
- Power adapter
- SD memory card
- Carrying case
- User manual
Luna II CPAP specifications
|H2O therapy pressure||4 - 20 cm|
|Ramp time||5 - 60 minutes (5-minute increments)|
|Device dimensions||10.75"W x 7.25"D x 4.5"H|
|Water capacity||360 ml|
|Humidifier settings||Off, 1-5 (95°F - 154°F/35°C - 68°C)|
|Humidifier output||≥10 mg H2O/L|
|Device weight||4.2 lbs.|
|Shipping weight||7.7 lbs.|
|Shipping dimensions||14"W x 14"D x 6"H|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.