3M Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
The original alcohol-free barrier film intended to protect skin from body fluids, adhesives and friction.
It is composed of a unique 3M terpolymer that forms a breathable, transparent protective coating on the skin. The polymer is dissolved in a solvent system that makes the product fast drying and non-sticky. It also contains a plasticizer that assists in forming a continuous film even when applied over an area that bends or creases. It is non-cytotoxic and hypoallergenic allowing use on intact or damaged skin.
- CHG compatible
- Will not clog or reduce absorbency of diapers or pads.
- More clinical evidence than any other moisture barrier or barrier film.
- Helps protect skin around wounds and ostomies from moisture and body fluids.
- New peel down package for 1 mL wand is designed to facilitate aseptic technique.
- Clinically proven, cost effective, long lasting protection from incontinence associated dermatitis (IAD).
- The intelligent choice to help prevent medical adhesive-related skin injury (MARSI) around infusion sites and wounds.
- Patient Friendly – Alcohol-free, hypoallergenic formula won't sting or irritate skin - can be used on intact or damaged skin.
- Simplifies Caregiving – Cost effective, durable, breathable, fast drying, non-sticky, waterproof and CHG compatible formula allows for continuous visualization and monitoring of the skin.
- Unique Formulation - Original, and only terpolymer based alcohol-free barrier film that provides protection from skin damage. It is flexible and onforms to the skin during movement and position changes allowing for a continuous skin protection barrier.
- Versatile Solution that Guards Skin From the Outside in- solution for many skin problems including, medical adhesive-related skin injury (MARSI), periwound skin damage, peristomal skin damage, incontinence-associated dermatitis and other moisture and friction skin damage prevention needs.
The gentler way to protect skin from body fluids, adhesives and friction. Alcohol-free barrier film applies without stinging.
The gentler way to protect skin from body fluids, adhesives and friction. Alcohol-free barrier film applies without stinging. Forms a breathable, transparent film for long-lasting protection. It is fast drying and non-sticky for better patient comfort. Works even when applied over an area with bends or creases. Non-cytotoxic and hypoallergenic, Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film can be used on both intact and damaged skin. Provides clinically-proven protection against incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD).
- Periwound skin protection.
- Peristomal/Peritube skin protection.
- Helps prevent incontinence -associated dermatitis.
- Protection from moisture and friction (MASD).
- Medical Adhesive-related skin injury (MARSI) prevention around I.V. sites; Medical Adhesive-related skin injury (MARSI) prevention under dressings, tapes and negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT).
|Condition||Dressing and Device Securement, I.V. Related, Pressure Ulcer, Skin Care, Wound Care|
|Container Volume||1 Millilitre, 3 Millilitre, 28 Millilitre|
|Delivery System||Spray, Wand, Wipe|
|Dressing and Device Securement Condition Type||Adhesive Trauma, Skin Injuries-Allergic & Irritant Contact Dermatitis, Skin Injuries-Maceration, Skin Injuries-Mechanical, Surgical Wound, Tube & Device Securement-Infusion & Monitoring, Tube & Device Securement-Lightweight Tubes & Devices|
|Product Type||Barrier Film|
|Active Ingredients||Hexamethyldisiloxane / Isooctane / Acrylate Terpolymer / Polyphenylmethylsiloxane|
|CHG Compatibility||CHG Compatible|
- The product warranty is applicable as per the terms and conditions provided by the product manufacturer.
Please call us for specific details.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee as per manufacturers terms and conditions.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization), unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- We do not guarantee fulfillment of any desired purpose or product suitability to the user and this will not be considered as a valid reason for return.
- The products must be new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customers expense in the original packaging.
- If your return is not due to any manufacturing defect then the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- Hygiene, bath and toilet items cannot be returned once opened or used.
- Standard manufacturer terms and conditions apply for return policy of this product.
Please call us for specific details.