3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing with Outer Clear Adhesive
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing and 3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Thin Dressing are sterile wound dressings which consist of a hypoallergenic, hydrocolloid adhesive with an outer clear adhesive cover film. The film is moisture vapor permeable, waterproof, and impermeable to liquids, bacteria, and viruses. Over the wound site, Tegader Hydrocolloid Dressings interact with wound fluid to create a soft, semi-transparent, absorbent mass. The dressings maintain a moist wound environment, which has been shown to enhance wound healing.
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing. This advanced formulation hydrocolloid creates ideal conditions for optimum wound healing. The polysaccharide particles in the dressing swell, absorbing exudate and producing a soft gel. A layer of 3M Tegaderm Film Dressing covers the hydrocolloid, extending to a border on oval and sacral designs. This gives additional security against dressing edge roll or leakage and gives up to a complete week's wear time.
- Provides improved exudate management.
- Available in oval, square and sacral shaped dressings.
- Square dressings can be cut or shaped to fit body areas.
- Waterproof film cover protects against external contamination.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details