3M Coban Compression System, 2-Layer, Tan - Each
Coban 2-Layer Compression System provides sustained, therapeutic compression for up to seven days. The thin, lightweight materials create a breathable sleeve that allows patients to wear their own shoes and clothing. The 2-Layer System generates sustained working pressures and comfortable resting pressures, making the compression easy to tolerate regardless of activity level. Engineered with intelligent compression dynamics to stay in place and deliver comfortable, effective, therapeutic compression for venous leg ulcers, lymphedema and other conditions requiring compression.
- Easy and fast to apply.
- Used for patients with an ABPI greater than or equal to 0.8.
- Clinically proven to significantly reduce slippage and improve patient's daily living activities.
- The compression layer is designed to be applied at full stretch, reducing application variability for consistent, reliable compression at every application.
- Kit includes: Roll 1 - comfort layer, 4 x 2.9yd (10cm x 2.7m), unstretched, and Roll 2 - compression layer, 4 x 5.1yd (10cm x 4.7m), fully stretched length, 4 x 3.8yd (10cm x 3.2m) unstretched.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details