3M Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask Regular, Adjustable Noseclip - 120/Case
*Image shown for reference purposes only. Actual product appearance may vary. Please read product description for full and accurate details.
3M Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask Regular, Adjustable Noseclip. 3M Particulate N95 Respirator and Surgical Mask can be used during laser surgery, electrocautery and other procedures using powered medical instruments to help reduce wearer exposure to airborne particles (plume, smoke) generated during these procedures. Fluid resistant to help reduce potential exposure of the wearer to the spray, spatter and aerosol of blood and body fluids.
- Soft inner shell for greater comfort against the face.
- Filter efficiency level of 95% or greater against particulate aerosols free of oil.
- Features include an adjustable noseclip, braided headbands and soft nose foam.
- Provides >99% Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) against wearer-generated microorganisms.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details