3M Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape 4"x 4 yards, Blue - 10/Case
3M Healthcare Scotchcast Plus Casting Tape is a lightweight, strong and durable casting tape that combines the benefits of a fiberglass casting tape with the handling ease of plaster. Scotchcast Plus casting tape consists of a knitted fiberglass fabric impregnated with polyurethane resin. Exposure to moisture or water initiates a chemical reaction which causes the tape to become rigid.
- Finished casts produced from Scotchcast Plus casting tape are lightweight, strong, radiolucent, and porous.
- Contains a lubricating agent in the resin to provide a slippery feel when exposed to water.
- Water-activated resin lets you control working time according to application needs.
- High and early strength allows for weight bearing in 20 minutes and provides a durable cast with less chance of breakdown and the need for ostly repairs or replacements.
- Lightweight for easy mobility.
- Stretches to conform well to contours for a more comfortable, better fitting cast.
- Porous weave allows skin to breathe.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details