3M Scotchcast Soft Casting Tape 2" x 4 yards, White - 10/Case
Scotchcast Soft casting tape consists of a knitted, fiberglass fabric impregnated with a unique, polyurethane resin. Exposure to moisture or water initiates a chemical reaction that causes the resin to set. The finished bandage will retain its shape while remaining resilient.
- The soft, pliable cast edges improve patient comfort.
- Flexible, soft cast allows for mobility to accommodate specific patient requirements.
- Each roll is individually packaged in a sealed, dated pouch for easy inventory and use.
- Casting tape is easy to apply and remove for fast application and enhanced patient comfort.
- Ideal for use in combination with rigid Scotchcast casting tape, as soft edges provide additional comfort.
- For use in the construction of casts where support is needed but rigid immobilization is not required or a limited range in motion is desired.
- Standard manufacturer terms & conditions apply for warranty of this product.
Please call us for specific details.
- All products with value at or under $25 are not returnable.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee. Call our customer service for details.
- All returns must have an RGA number (Returned Goods Authorization Number) unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- All the products must be returned in new, unused condition, not tampered with, in original packaging and returned at the customer's expense in the original packaging.
Please call us for specific details